results are out:
Poetry-Writing Competition on the 'Germany - Memories of a Nation' exhibition at the British Museum
Dürer's Rhinoceros C The Trustees Of The British Museum
A big THANK YOU goes to everybody who participated in our poetry-writing competition! The jury was very impressed with the variety and quality of poems as participants revealed depth and insight and evoked a wealth of sentiments and questions. Participants came from across the UK and even from abroad.
'The Benefits of Brussels: Opportunities and Challenges for European HE'
This one-day conference, held on 4 November 2014, was primarily aimed at representatives from UK as well as French and German universities, but also open to anybody with an interest in the topic.
The conference offered:
- An opportunity to meet with the key people from Brussels, Germany and France in London.
- An update on what’s happening in Brussels and discuss what this means for your institution.
- The latest British, German and French perspectives.
- A programme designed to give pragmatic advice, best practice and networking opportunities through peer discussion groups.
- A chance to find out more about successful university-business collaborations.
The conference was organised by the DAAD London, Universities UK, and the Institut Français.
Funding to go to Germany
Lektoren News and Activities