until 14 November 2014:
Poetry-Writing Competition on the 'Germany - Memories of a Nation' exhibition at the British Museum
Dürer's Rhinoceros C The Trustees Of The British Museum
Win a language course in Germany or one of many other exciting prizes! Open to anybody aged 12 or above.
Book now: 'The Benefits of Brussels: Opportunities and Challenges for European HE' - Tuesday 4th November 2014
This one-day conference is primarily aimed at representatives from UK as well as French and German universities, but also open to anybody with an interest in the topic. We particularly invite former DAAD scholarship-holders to attend as we hold a limited number of free conference places for DAAD alumni.
The conference will offer:
- An opportunity to meet with the key people from Brussels, Germany and France in London.
- An update on what’s happening in Brussels and discuss what this means for your institution.
- The latest British, German and French perspectives.
- A programme designed to give pragmatic advice, best practice and networking opportunities through peer discussion groups.
- A chance to find out more about successful university-business collaborations.
The conference is organised by the DAAD London, Universities UK, and the Institut Français.
Click here for the full programme. The DAAD has a number of free places for DAAD Alumni. To declare interest in such a place please contact Cecile Reese. All other participants are required to register with the Universities UK website.
Funding to go to Germany
Lektoren News and Activities