The Benefits of Brussels: Opportunities and Challenges for European HE
One-day conference, aimed at representatives from UK universities, Tuesday 4th November 2014.
The conference will offer:
- An opportunity to meet with the key people from Brussels, Germany and France in London.
- An update on what’s happening in Brussels and discuss what this means for your institution.
- The latest German and French perspectives.
- A programme designed to give pragmatic advice, best practice and networking opportunities through peer discussion groups.
- A chance to find out more about successful university-business collaborations.
The conference is organised by the DAAD London, Universities UK, and the Institut Français. To declare interest please contact Cecile Reese.
Funding to go to Germany
Lektoren News and Activities