M.Sc. in Ecotoxicology
Learn how to analyze and solve complex problems related to the chemical pollution of ecosystems
M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences
Study interactions of natural and human systems from genes to landscapes to tackle the environmental crisis
M.Sc. in Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
Develop, analyze, simulate and optimize models for complex systems from science, technology and society
M.Sc. in Web Science
Build upon your IT skills and study how to understand, analyze and shape the Web and its development
M.Sc. in Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
Study the relations between composition and structure of the materials and their chemical and physical characteristics
Why study at the University of Koblenz-Landau?
- Excellence in research and teaching through international, collaborative research projects
- Strong focus on interdisciplinarity and an application-oriented approach
- Very good student-teacher ratio and individual support
- English-taught master’s programs with good job opportunities
- Free language courses and career training
- No tuition fees
- Vivid student community with students from more than 80 countries
We support you from application to graduation.
Enjoy studying in Rhineland-Palatinate’s picturesque and historic region with its mild climate and diverse landscape.