We have the pleasure to invite you to our „bologna hub online training “ organised by our Bologna Team in Bonn, Germany.
The training comprises a video and webinar series which concentrates on the basics of learning outcomes, examples of designing successful modules as well as grade conversion.
Each Video will be followed by a webinar which will offer an opportunity to discuss concrete questions with our expert, Professor Anthony John Vickers.
Professor Vickers is Head of the Faculty of Computer Sciences and Electronic Engineering at the University of Essex and has also been active as a Bologna Expert for many years. He will share with us his wide range of experiences within higher education and the development of study programmes.
We are happy to announce the upcoming dates for the video publication and corresponding webinar:
The first video is already available on our website. You will get the chance to ask questions regarding the 1st and the 2nd video on the 12th of November in the webinar.
1. Video „From degree profiles to the classroom” (ca. 30 min) Already available on our website
2. Video „Work based learning“ (ca. 30 min) 05. November 2019 at 12.00 h
3. Video „Grade conversion “(ca. 30 min) 02. December 2019 at 12.00 h
bologna hub online training website:
The participation for the webinars is free of charge and does not require a separate registration.
Please note some technical advice:
• Please check, if your computer has functional speakers and make sure they are turned on before you log on to the webinar.
• As soon as you activate the link, the registration mask will automatically upload. It might take a couple of seconds.
• Please log on to the guest access. You don´t need a password.
• To ease up the communicational exchange between Professor Vickers and all other participants, we recommend logging on to the system with your name and institution. (for example: Jasmina Nikolic, NA DAAD)
• Please note, the webinar will be recorded and published on our website. Your username will be visible, but no further references to your person are shown unless you indicate your original name.
• The specification of a freely selectable username, which is visible to all participants, is for the webinar required in accordance to the German legislation paragraph Art. 6 (1) lit. b) legitimised.
We are looking forward to your participation.