Study German Engineering at Germany’s University of Excellence!
Challenge yourself in an executive Master’s degree program and pave your way to a rewarding career in the German industry or academia. Apart from receiving a top-notch education, you can count on our exceptional student services and a close-knit international student body. Join the RWTH International Academy community and enjoy career coaching, networking events, scholarship opportunities, housing support, student counselling, pre Master’s courses, our Alumni Network and much more.
Credit points | Duration: 120 ECTS | 2 years (4 semesters)
Teaching Language: English
Program Tuition Fees: EUR 18.000 / EUR 22.000 depending on the program
Degree: Master of Science (RWTH)
Choose to develop your career in one of the following programs:
- Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering (CAME)
- Sc. Textile Engineering (Textile)
- Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering (RoboSys)
- Sc. Networked Production Engineering (NPE) (new from 2020 intake)
- Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering (MME-CAME)
- Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities (MME-CONSTRUCT)
- Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems (MME-PS)
Key Application Requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Technology
- 12 months of professional work experience
EU/EEA Students can apply from 2 March - 15 July.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Curious about more information? Get in touch with us:
Visit us here: www.masters-in-engineering.com or send us an email to:
©RWTH International Academy gGmbH