The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the top German research universities in Engineering. Did you know the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is the Technology Business School of the KIT?
All six Master of Science programs provide high-quality education in an international environment with a high level of service.
- Energy Engineering & Management: Future Energy Systems & Technologies
- Financial Engineering: Data Science, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Information Systems Engineering & Management: Digital Transformation of Products, Services, Processes & Organizations
- Mobility Systems Engineering & Management: E-Mobility, Autonomous Driving & Systems Engineering
- Management of Product Development: Agile Engineering of Mechatronic Systems
- Production & Operations Management: Global Production, Digital Transformation in SCM and Logistics
The unique combination of engineering expertise with management know-how qualifies ambitious engineers and computer scientists for leading positions in the industry.
Come to Karlsruhe, Germany!
Karlsruhe is in the heart of Europe. That makes it easy to explore Europe. It is Germany’s Tech-Capital and a vivid place with the second most hours of sunshine in Germany and a large number of students from six higher education institutions.
Overview of the Executive Master´s Programs
- Format: English-speaking, two-week modules in-class in Karlsruhe (or due to COVID-19 online or in a hybrid format.)
- Start date: October 2022 with a duration of 4 semesters
- Tuition fees per semester: 7,500.00 EUR (unfortunately, we do not offer scholarships)
- Application: Rolling application process. We suggest submitting your application by June for a start in October.
- Admission Requirements: First academic degree in a relevant subject, minimum of 1 – 2 years of professional experience in the specific field, English Qualification
- Mon – Thu: 9 am – 5 pm
- Fri: 9 am – 3:30 pm
Please make an appointment before your visit. Thank you.