Students from more than 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, an international network of alumni.
Apply now and meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution, European and International Protection of Human Rights and IT Law
- Program is entirely in English, some courses can be taken in German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Mooting activities and simulations
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 6,800 Euro (3,400 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Late application possible until 30 September!
Apply now and become part of the Europa-Institut family!
More information on the program and admission criteria can be found here.
- Mon – Thu: 9 am – 5 pm
- Fri: 9 am – 3:30 pm
Please make an appointment before your visit. Thank you.