Visa Information – Coming to the UK
Whether or not you will need a visa when coming to the UK, may be determined here.
Please note, that under UK immigration law, only authorised individuals can give immigration advice to help you prepare and submit a visa application. Advisors must be registered with the Office of the Visa Services Commissioner (OISC).
Visa information – Going to Germany
Please find here an overview of visa requirements/exemptions for Britons to enter the Federal Republic of Germany. Britons do not require a visa to enter Germany, but need to apply for a residence permit in Germany after arrival when staying longer than 3 months.
For important information and a document checklist for a student visa, please have a look at the pdf-document on the website of the German Embassy in the UK here.
For scientific research stays over 90 days, there is some visa information here.
Collection of links related to Brexit and Higher Education
- 10 Propositions to regulate academic relations with the British Isles in the future
- Virtual Expert Discussion – New Perspectives for Anglo-German Academic Cooperation – Recording 22 March 2021
Brexit and UK universities
Brexit: Visa / German Embassy London
Studying in the UK
- Student Support in England
- Studying in the UK: guidance for EU students
- Brexit und Erasmus+ – studieren weltweit
- ERASMUS+ : The transition period
- British Council: EU-Austritt: Informationen für Studierende
- ERASMUS+: How to apply for Tier 5 visa