Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Co-funded Research Grants – Short-Term Grants - DAAD • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- 2 months to a maximum of six months; the length of the grant is decided by a selection committee and depends on the project in question and the applicant's work schedule.
- The grant is non-renewable.
- Co-funded by CAPES:
According to the agreements between DAAD and the Brazilian partner institutions the domestic doctoral scholarships will be paid during the research stay in Germany without changing the duration and value of the funding.
- Co-funded by DAAD:
- Monthly payment of euros 650.-
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless the expenses ar covered by the home country or another source of funding
The most important selection criteria:
- a convincing and well-planned research project or course of continuing education
- academic achievements
Additional documents that prove academic suitability or provide information about extracurricular activities will also be considered in the assessment.