There are currently no vacancies.
At present there are no vacancies.
The DAAD London offers students, preferably of the humanities and social sciences, who wish to gain professional experience in British-German university cooperation the opportunity to complete a work placement.
Due to the legal situation, the DAAD can currently only employ interns who meet one of these legal requirements:
- Pre-Settled or Settled Status according to the UK EU Settlement Scheme
- Indefinite leave to remain
- British or Irish citizenship
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, image and video editing programmes)
- able to prioritise own workload
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- administration/support experience, ideally within an office environment would be desirable
Main areas of responsibility
The intern will support the DAAD London Team with the following activities (depending on the season):
- Support the administration of scholarship programmes (electronic processing of applications, search for experts, organising committees)
- Assistance with organising meetings, seminars or conferences
- Conduct research on various topics
- Support the Info Service
- Various administrative tasks
The work placements are offered for a period of three to four months
Please email your application (curriculum vitae, cover letter, Transcript of Records) to email@example.com.
- Internship agreement
- The normal working week is 38,5 hours
- 2 holidays per full calendar month
- remuneration: 100 GBP per week