Programme Manager for the Lecturer and Teaching Assistant Programme in the UK and Ireland
Application deadline: 25.02.2022
At present there are no vacancies.
The DAAD London offers students, preferably of the humanities and social sciences, who wish to gain professional experience in British-German university cooperation the opportunity to complete a work placement.
Due to the legal situation, the DAAD can currently only employ interns who meet one of these legal requirements:
- Pre-Settled or Settled Status according to the UK EU Settlement Scheme
- Indefinite leave to remain
- British or Irish citizenship
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Good computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, image and video editing programmes)
- able to prioritise own workload
- ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- administration/support experience, ideally within an office environment would be desirable
Main areas of responsibility
The intern will support the DAAD London Team with the following activities (depending on the season):
- Support the administration of scholarship programmes (electronic processing of applications, search for experts, organising committees)
- Assistance with organising meetings, seminars or conferences
- Conduct research on various topics
- Support the Info Service
- Various administrative tasks
The work placements are offered for a period of three to four months
Please email your application (curriculum vitae, cover letter, Transcript of Records) to boettcherdaad.de.
- Internship agreement
- The normal working week is 38,5 hours
- 2 holidays per full calendar month
- remuneration: 100 GBP per week
- Mon – Thu: 9 am – 5 pm
- Fri: 9 am – 3:30 pm
Please make an appointment before your visit. Thank you.